Anrari ensures that we will deliver a great customer experience. However, If you do not wish to travel, you must cancel your booking at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight to be eligible for a refund. A refund will be made to you subject to applicable cancellation charges.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Anrari or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections.
- In case you missed your flight or didn’t board on time, we will not take responsibility for your payment refund.
- No cancellation service fee if the payment has not been processed.
- If you cancel your trip or travel after payment is made to the hotels and respective tour operators, then the paid amount will not be refundable . You can cancel your tour before signing or providing final consent to hold the itinerary.
- Cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy of the agent will also hold good.
- In Flight cancellation, Anrari will charge the cancellation amount as per the norms and cancellation policy of that particular Airlines
- In any case, the refund amount will not be given in the form of cash, the amount will be given to the customer the way, the customer has paid Anrari.
- Refund will take up to 10 BD to receive.
Rirabh is a private limited company owned by Mr. Rajesh Singh and Mrs. Rinki Singh and this company is incorporated in the year 2015 . This company is basically into software development and designing .
We charge the amount of flight booking through:
- Credit/Debit card payment.
- Bank transfer.
- Cash payment in our office/Bank.
- Card payment can be done through an E-pay link by the customer.
- 3% Surcharge on all Credit card Payments.
- No Extra Surcharge on Debit card Payments.
First of all, it's not possible, that the phone will not be reachable, but still in any situation if the phone is not reachable, then you can Email, WhatsApp, or message us with your query, the moment we will receive your message, we will call you back. You can also leave a voice message. In all these cases, please disclose your name or other details so that we can find you on our database.
The payment is not refundable if you have purchased a flight ticket. And if you wish to cancel, you will have to go through the cancellation policy of that airline. You will have to pay the cancellation charges. In the case of a hotel booking, if you cancel 7 days prior to booking, you will have to pay all the booking charges paid to vendors.
If you have booked your domestic air travel tickets online with Anrari and are unable to cancel them online, you will have to call us at +91-9999127650 to cancel your tickets. Please note that a cancellation fee may apply.
In this situation, please call us and we will coordinate with the airlines and will help you with that, in case of any fare difference you have to pay the difference amount along with the service charge.
The amount of baggage you can carry on the flight depends on the airline. Generally, you are allowed to carry up to 15 kg per passenger, but it is always best to call us to get the most accurate information.
In this situation, you have to pay the charges there at the time of boarding. Anrari will not be responsible for your extra baggage fee.
Q. What documents do I need to carry to check in for my flight? Do I have to carry the credit card that was used for making the payment?
For domestic flights, you will need to show a valid ID such as your passport, driver's license, Aadhar card, or a government-issued ID card. No visa is required for domestic flights. For international flights, you will need to show your passport and have a valid visa. You do not need to carry the credit card that was used to make the payment.
No, it is not required to have a passport for domestic flights. You may be asked to present other forms of identification, such as a driver's license or any other government-issued ID card, but a passport is not required.
No need to worry. In this case, just show the ticket on your phone or the email Id to the security staff. They will let you in.
If you are traveling with your infant, you must carry the birth certificate of the infant along with the ticket.
The E-Ticket is emailed to the email address given at the time of booking within 30 minutes for Domestic Flights of the time of booking and receipt of payment. It may take up to 3 days for the E-Ticket to be mailed to you in case of International Flights.
Babies between the ages of 0 to 2 years are considered to be an infant. Infants are not allocated separate seats. For an infant ticket, it is mandatory to carry the birth certificate of the infant along with the ticket.
These charges are levied by the bank directly as payment gateway charges to facilitate online payments. Such charges are applicable on all online payments on all sites.
In case you cannot find your answer here or your query is not listed, please reach out to us via call or email with your query and our team will be more than happy to assist you with your query.