IndiGo Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your IndiGo flight ticket, you can call the customer care number or visit the IndiGo website. All the cancellation fees will depend upon the time of cancellation and as per the IndiGo cancellation policy.
Domestic Indigo Flights Cancellation (Lite Fare, Regular Fare, Flexi Plus Fare, Return Fare)
- If 0-3 days left for departure the charges will be INR 3500 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower).
- If 4 days left for departure the charges will be INR 3000 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower). For Flexi Plus Fare the charges will be INR 500 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower).
International Indigo Flights Cancellation (Lite Fare, Regular Fare, Flexi Plus Fare, Return Fare)
- If 0-3 days left for departure the charges will be INR 6,500 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower).
- If 4 days left for departure the charges will be INR 6,000 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower). For Flexi Plus Fare the charges will be INR 1,000 or Airfare charges (Whichever is lower).
- Charges may be different for Indian-Sub continent and Other Asia destinations.
For More Details Check the Official Indigo Page
Tips to cancel IndiGo Flight Tickets
It is very easy to cancel your IndiGo flight ticket. Simply follow the steps below for Indigo flight cancellation:
- Log in to your IndiGo account on their website.
- Click on the ‘My Trips’ tab and select the booking you wish to cancel.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Booking’ button and confirm your cancellation.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your cancellation is successful.
How can I cancel my IndiGo Flight Ticket?
If you need to cancel your IndiGo flight ticket, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. First of all, you will need to have your booking reference number handy. This can be found in your confirmation email or on your IndiGo account page.
Once you have your booking reference number, you can head to the IndiGo website and select the ‘Cancel Booking’ option. You will then be asked to enter your booking details and confirm the cancellation. Please note that there is a cancellation fee of up to 3500 per person for domestic flights and up to Rs. 6,500 per person for international flights.
If you have any further questions about canceling your IndiGo flight ticket, please contact our customer service team who will be more than happy to assist you further.
How to cancel IndiGo Flights Via Customer Service Number?
If you need to IndiGo flight cancellation, you can do so by contacting the airline’s customer service department. This can be done either by phone or online.
When you contact the customer service department, they will ask for your booking reference number. They may also ask for your personal details and contact information. Once they have this information, they will be able to process your cancellation and refund you the cost of your ticket.
Can I cancel an IndiGo flight within 24 hours?
If you need to cancel your IndiGo flight ticket for any reason, you can do so within 24 hours of booking. Simply log in to your account on the IndiGo website and select the ‘Cancel Ticket’ option. You will then be given a full refund, minus a small cancellation fee if applicable.
IndiGo Refund Policy
If you need to cancel your IndiGo flight ticket, you can do so by visiting the IndiGo website and following the instructions on the “Cancellation and Refund” page. You will need to provide your booking reference number, email address, and contact information. Once your Indigo cancellation is processed, you will receive a refund minus any applicable cancellation fees as per the refund policy. Refunds for canceled tickets will be processed after the deduction of appropriate cancellation fees, which may take up to 7 working days.
Steps to request a refund
- Enter your Booking reference number and Email ID/Last name.
- Choose the Cancel Booking option and proceed.
- Select from the options and click on ‘Cancel Booking’.
- Check the details and click on ‘Proceed’
IndiGo No Show Policy
In case of missed flights/no-shows, all statutory taxes and User Development Fees (UDF)/Airport Development Fees (ADF)/ Passenger Service Fees (PSF)/Airport Security Fees (ASF) will be refunded wherever applicable.
What happens if an IndiGo flight is Canceled?
If an IndiGo flight is canceled, the airline will automatically rebook passengers on the next available flight. If there are no available flights, passengers will be given a full refund.
How do I know if my IndiGo flight is Canceled?
If your IndiGo flight is canceled, you will receive an email or SMS notification from the airline. You can also check the status of your flight on the IndiGo website or app. If your flight is canceled, you will be able to rebook or refund your ticket.
About Indigo Airlines
IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. With a domestic market share of 57% as of October 2022, it is India’s largest airline by passengers and fleet size. By jet size and the number of passengers, it is the fourth-largest airline in Asia. The airline says it is carrying over 300 million passengers as of November 2022.
The airline was founded as a private company in 2006 by Rahul Bhatia and Rakesh Gangwal of InterGlobe Enterprises. The first aircraft was received in July 2006 and entered service a month later. The airline became the largest Indian airline by passenger market share in 2012. The company went public in November 2015.
Read Also – Air India Cancellation and Refund Policy, Jet Airways Cancellation and Refund Policy