If you’re looking to cancel your SpiceJet flight ticket, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will cover the steps you need to follow in order to cancel your flight ticket with SpiceJet. We will also look at other refund policies related to cancellations and more. By the end of this article, you should have an understanding of how you can successfully and quickly cancel your SpiceJet flight ticket.
SpiceJet Flight Cancellation Policy
SpiceJet has one of the most convenient cancellation policies in the airline industry. It allows customers to cancel their tickets up to two hours before the scheduled departure of their flight. The amount refunded to the customer depends on the ticket type purchased and the time of cancellation. Cancellations made within two hours of the flight departure will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
For tickets purchased directly from SpiceJet, customers can get a full refund if they cancel their tickets within 24 hours of purchase. This refund is applicable both on the SpiceJet website as well as at the SpiceJet airport counter. Customers can also opt for a credit shell, which will enable them to use the value of their original ticket on another SpiceJet flight at a later date.
Customers who have purchased tickets through a travel agent or any other third-party platform are subject to the conditions of the third party. In such cases, customers will have to contact a third party for refunds and other cancellation-related queries. It is important to note that all refunds will be processed within 15 working days of cancellation. The amount refunded will depend on the type of ticket purchased and the time of cancellation.
Cancellation Policy and Terms
- You won’t get the ticket price if you have purchased a non-refundable ticket.
- Non-refundable tickets are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- You can get a full refund with applicable taxes and charges if you have purchased a refundable ticket.
- You can change flights or request a refund at no extra cost if your flight is canceled or significantly delayed.
- If there is bad weather or mechanical issue, the air authority will not provide a refund or alternative travel arrangements.
Read Also – Jet Airways Cancellation and Refund Policy
Tips to Cancel SpiceJet Flight Tickets
First, you will need to have your booking reference number handy. This can be found on your itinerary or confirmation email.
Next, you will need to contact SpiceJet directly. You can do this by calling their customer service number or by sending them an email. You can reach them by Phone:+91 (0)124 4983410, +91 (0)124 7101600, or by email at email@example.com.
Finally, keep in mind that there may be cancellation fees associated with your flight. These fees will vary depending on the airline, so be sure to check with them beforehand.
How to Cancel SpiceJet Flight Tickets?
You can cancel your SpiceJet flight tickets by following the steps. Do note that you may be charged a cancellation fee depending on the fare type you booked:
1. Log in to your account on the SpiceJet website.
2. Click on the “My Bookings” tab.
3. Select the booking that you wish to cancel.
4. Click on the “Cancel Booking” button.
5. Confirm the cancellation by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
Cancel SpiceJet Flights Via Customer Service Method
You can cancel SpiceJet flight tickets by contacting their official phone number:+91 (0)124 4983410, +91 (0)124 7101600, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once they verify all of the necessary information, they will cancel your flight and process the refund. If you booked your flight through a travel agency, you can contact them directly to cancel the flight.
Get a Refund on SpiceJet’s Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Under SpiceJet’s refund policy, tickets purchased more than a week in advance and within 24 hours of departure are entirely refundable.
- Different SpiceJet cancellation refund policies will be in effect depending on the location where customers made their flight purchases.
- Any cancellation of the reservation for a domestic flight would result in a fine of INR 3,000, which is the base fare plus the fuel surcharge, per passenger, per sector, and per changer,
- As per SpiceJet Refund Policy, a fee of 2250 INR per passenger will be applied to a domestic passenger for any change to the booking. The fare difference will be applied to the change fee plus changes to any applicable fees if the same fare is not available.
- When paying with cash, the SpiceJet office where the ticket was purchased must issue a refund right away. If a credit card payment has been made, the credit card holder will get a refund within seven days of the cancellation.
- Credit card refunds will be handled in 7 to 10 business days. Debit card payments as well as those made using other means can take up to 20 business days.
What Happens if a SpiceJet Flight is Canceled?
If your SpiceJet flight is canceled, you will be given the option to either receive a full refund or rebook your flight. If you choose to rebook your flight.
How do I know if my SpiceJet Flight is Canceled?
If your SpiceJet flight is canceled, you will receive an email or text message from the airline. You can also check the status of your flight on the airline’s website. If your flight is canceled, you will be refunded automatically.